Vintage fabric

I had a lovely little visit from my vintage fabric pal Jen (A+/- piece of cloth) yesterday - who brought up a gorgeous selection of fabrics from the 40's to the 70's to sell in The Crafty Squirrel.

What a treat and a visual feast for the eyes! I am so excited to say that I can now cut vintage fabric by the metre (well actually 1/2 metre minimum cut) and with new fabrics being added regularly - you are bound to find something stash worthy or indeed beautiful enough to make your sewing stand out from the crowd.

There really is something so special about vintage fabrics - for me it is definitely a colour thing!

1 comment:

Jo Hodges said...

How cool....vintage fabric is just the best....we have been going a little crazy with it around here lately.
Your shelves look very enticing!!! ♥Jo

Post a Comment